<body>
RECENT ENTRIES
Entry title: Oh My Eyes...
Date / Time : Thursday, June 25, 2009 / 3:15 PM
Beforehand, I bet you all know that the sale has started. There's no pictures from the sale because Stardoll chose a few items from each store; the monthly sales keep getting worst...

Moving on to the main point: The New Vivienne Tam line.

I think this is the worst season I've ever seen the Vivienne Tam have - they look like something out of my grandmother's wardrobe... and even she doesn't have as many tacky clothes. The shoes are fabulous, as usual. I only like the black dresses...


Is Vivienne Tam taking the same downroad as DKNY did?

Labels: ,




ABOUT
Yasmine
13 years old, lives in Malta and is awesome. Sorry, but I no longer post here. Therefore, this blog is just for preview.


© Layout done by materialisti-c. xoxo